Viewing and/or downloading any portion of MioDatos materials constitutes an agreement by the user of this contract equivalent to a written and signed agreement. Consent and agreement to these terms and conditions are binding upon viewing or downloading any of the specified materials. By accessing or using any part of the site, the user signifies that they have read, understand, and accept the following agreement. This agreement is enforceable against you or any legal entity that obtained or viewed the materials or obtained or viewed the materials on your behalf.
- The materials contained on MioDatos are protected by copyright.
- None of the materials may be used, copied, transferred, altered, or distributed without the explicit permission of the copyright holder. The user is granted a limited license to view and use materials on miodatos.com. This limited license is non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-transferrable, and restricted to the user’s own personal use only.
- MioDatos or DH Management reserves the right to terminate any user that breaches any portion of this agreement. A breach of this agreement by the user may constitute the termination of this agreement at the discretion of DH Management.
- This agreement supersedes any prior written or verbal agreements set forth between DH Management or MioDatos and the user.
- You shall hereby hold harmless DH Management and MioDatos and their respective employees against any claims or proceedings arising from a user’s breach of this contract.
- IN NO CASE SHALL DH MANAGEMENT OR MIODATOS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED IN ANY MANNER ARISING FROM THE USE OR VIEWING OF MIODATOS MATERIALS REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTIONS AND WHETHER OR NOT THE USER HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- If any provision of this agreement is found through legal process invalid, illegal, or nonbinding, the remainder of the agreement will remain in its remainder as a binding and fully enforceable contract.
- Failure by DH Management or MioDatos to enforce this contract shall not constitute a waiver of DH Management and MioDatos’s right to enforce every term and condition of this contract.
- This agreement may not be assigned without the prior written approval of DH Management.
If you have any questions about MioDatos’s Terms and Condition, please contact us at:
9909 Huennekens Street, #110
San Diego, CA 92121
Last updated: December 23, 2015